| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lecce in November is mild at 13.15 °C (55.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Lecce November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lecce, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lecce:
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 153.1 kms (95.1 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 117.5 kms (73 miles) WNW
- Brindisi, Italy - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) NNW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) WNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) WNW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WNW
- Latronico, Italy - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) WSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SSW