| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lecce in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 80.6mm (3.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Lecce October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lecce, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lecce:
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 153.1 kms (95.1 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 117.5 kms (73 miles) WNW
- Brindisi, Italy - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) NNW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) WNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) WNW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WNW
- Latronico, Italy - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) WSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SSW