| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lecce in September is really warm at 21.95 °C (71.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 53.5mm (2.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Lecce September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lecce, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lecce:
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 153.1 kms (95.1 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 117.5 kms (73 miles) WNW
- Brindisi, Italy - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) NNW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) WNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) WNW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WNW
- Latronico, Italy - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) WSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SSW